The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is still on everyone's lips even though the third generation Samsung phablet(fashion phone cases) already reached the market. The reason is none other than a controversy arose weeks ago when Samsung announced the plan updates to their handsets to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was not included in the forecasts. It is not customary in the South Korean manufacturer without updating a terminal leave so recent and powerful as a Note 2 with a year on the market and excellent market share in its category , that of phablets , and did not take long to jump the news that within Samsung did tests and with the future update , unannounced , to the latest version of the Google operating system .
Now , a few days after officially launches the Android 4.3(Cellphone Cases) update for the Note 2 has leaked ROM that Samsung put evidence to point to the device , a ROM fully installable and, since it is still testing a ROM , you may not contain all the improvements that will be the official update , and even may have bugs still uncorrected. Installing this ROM or not will depend , ultimately , for each user.
ROM data are:
- Model : GT-N7100
- Country : Open Asia
- Version : Android 4.3 Jelly Bean(Fashion iphone 4s cases)
- Changelog : 1903221
- Construction Date: October 16, 2013, 23:49:26
- Product Code: OLB
- PDA : N7100XXUEMJ5
- CSC : N7100OLBEMJ4
- MODEM : N7100XXUEMJ5
- Download link :N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_OLB.zip
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 4.3 ROM SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE IN 2
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Odin3 v3.9 unloaded from here or here .
- Extract Odin and execute.
- Restart the Galaxy Note 2 in Download mode (Home + Power + Volume Down).
- Connect the terminal and wait for Odin displays the blue signal.
- N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5 put in AP.
- We make sure Re-partition is unchecked.
- We clik on Start and wait.
Without detect errors as FCs, boot loops, etc:
- Reboot into Recovery (Home + Power + Volume Up).
- We chose Wipe / Factory Reset (erase all data of Galaxy Note 2, including the SD).
- Reboot and everything should work properly.
As I discussed above, the installation of this ROM should be under your own risk as it may contain bugs . Since it is an official ROM , while not definitive, will not pose any problems in terms of security or loss flasheos counter that Samsung includes in its terminals.
write a comment